Raleigh, N.C. — The Raleigh Police Department is investigating a shooting that happened outside a McDonald’s in Raleigh Sunday.
Police said officers responded to reports of a shooting along Trawick Road around 6:20 p.m.
Police said they found a man who had been shot and he was transported to the hospital.
No word yet on his condition, or any possible suspects.
William Holder, owner of the McDonald’s franchise, released a statement in response to the incident saying “We are saddened by this tragic circumstance. Our organization’s top priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We are fully cooperating with the Raleigh Police Department and their investigation.”
Raleigh police are continuing their investigation.
WRAL News is working to gather more information.